Covaderm Plus® VAD Dressing is designed to cover vascular access sites. Constructed with a special V-cut tape and protective layers, it securely holds catheter tubing in place.
• "V-cut" tape secures catheter extension tubing and prevents lifting of dressing edge
• Addresses problems associated with covering vascular access sites
• Gentle to delicate skin to prevent blistering reactions
• Absorbs excess moisture at the site
• Multilayer barrier dressing
• Provides a barrier to external contaminants
• Allows moisture vapor transmission away from site
• Conforms easily to body contours
Covaderm Plus® VAD Dressing is indicated for use on central, subclavian, jugular, femoral and anticubital venous catheter sites, peripheral IV sites, implanted ports and midline catheters.
|Antimicrobial format available||●|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Conforms readily to wound|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Central Venous Catheter Sites
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Vascular Access Device Sites
Peel back edge of Covaderm Plus® VAD Dressing folded release paper. Anchor exposed edge of tape onto skin, then carefully peel off rest of release paper. Smooth all tape edges onto skin. Peel back edge of release paper on V-cut strip. Place tape under catheter.
To remove: Do not use scissors near catheter. Remove label. Peel tape strip from lower edge of dressing. Remove by stretching and pulling toward center of dressing.
DeRoyal is a U.S. based international manufacturer producing surgical supply delivery programs, surgical accessories, orthopedic supports, critical care products, negative pressure wound therapy and wound care products.