The F-Scan® is a system that provides plantar pressures using thin-film sensors placed in patients' shoes for clinical assessment.
• Reveals interactions between foot and footwear
• Quantifies force, distribution of contact pressure and timing
• Sensors can be trimmed to fit inside a variety of sizes and styles of footwear
• Minimizes the need for follow-up visits and adjustments of orthotics
• Automated analysis with reports
|iOS device compatible app|
|Total body assessment|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Tekscan, Inc. manufactures a broad range of pressure assessment and clinical research evaluation tools for use in orthotics, gait analysis, seating, positioning and joint biomechanics.