The F-Scan® is a system that provides plantar pressures using thin-film sensors placed in patients' shoes for clinical assessment.
• Reveals interactions between foot and footwear
• Quantifies force, distribution of contact pressure and timing
• Sensors can be trimmed to fit inside a variety of sizes and styles of footwear
• Minimizes the need for follow-up visits and adjustments of orthotics
• Automated analysis with reports
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.