FiberHeal™ concentrated liquid fiber is a medical food for the dietary management of bowel irregularity, constipation, and low fiber intake. Two fluid ounces provides 100% of the RDA for fiber.
• Ready to serve
• 1fl oz provides 15g of fiber
• 2fl oz provides 100% of the RDA recommended daily fiber allowance
• Maintains regularity and reduces reliance on harsh laxatives
• Great taste
• Contains FOS (fructooligosaccharides) to promote the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria
• Will not affect medication absorption
• Low glycemic index - does not increase blood sugars
• Sugar-, lactose-, and gluten-free
• All natural
FiberHeal™ concentrated liquid fiber is a medical food used to correct inadequate dietary fiber intake, chronic constipation, and bowel irregularity.
Contraindicated for those with residue restricted diets, Megacolon, suspected fecal impaction, or sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
May be administered orally or via a feeding tube.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.