FiberHeal™ Liquid Fiber
FiberHeal™ concentrated liquid fiber is a medical food for the dietary management of bowel irregularity, constipation and low fiber intake. 2 fluid ounces provides 100% of the RDA for fiber.
• Ready to serve
• 1fl oz provides 15g of fiber
• 2fl oz provides 100% of the RDA recommended daily fiber allowance
• Maintains regularity and reduces reliance on harsh laxatives
• Great taste
• Contains FOS (fructooligosaccharides) to promote the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria
• Will not affect medication absorption
• Suitable for persons with diabetes, does not alter blood sugar
• Sugar-, lactose- and gluten-free
• All natural
FiberHeal™ concentrated liquid fiber is a medical food used to correct inadequate dietary fiber intake, chronic constipation and bowel irregularity.
Contraindicated for those with residue restricted diets, Megacolon, suspected fecal impaction or sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Minimum 25% RDI vitamins/minerals|
|Wound patient formula|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
May be administered orally or via a feeding tube.
DermaRite manufactures and markets high quality skin care and advanced wound care products and medical foods. DermaRite's portfolio of products and services provides caregivers with cost-effective, practical solutions.