Hy-Tape®, The Original Pink Tape® is a waterproof, UPF 50+ zinc oxide-based adhesive tape not made with natural rubber latex that is gentle to the skin. Available in multiple formats to accommodate the securement of wound dressings, ostomy appliances and other medical devices.
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Easy to remove, minimal trauma
• Soothing to delicate skin
• Leaves little to no residue
• Waterproof and washable
• UPF 50+
• Single-use options available
Hy-Tape®, The Original Pink Tape® is intended for a range of applications from ostomy and wound management to surgery, anesthesia, geriatric and neonatal.
Store in a cool, dry location.
1. Krug L, Machan M, Villalba J. Securing the Endotracheal Tube With Adhesive Tape: An Integrative Literature Review. AANA J. 2014 Dec;82(6):457-64.
2. McCord SS, Levy ML. Practical Guide to Pediatric Wound Care. Semin Plast Surg. 2006 Aug;20(3):192-199. doi: 10.1055/s-2006-949119.
3. Mountjoy RJ, Telusca N, Jaffe RA, Brocke-Utne JG. A Not-So-Sticky Tape: A Comparison of Endotracheal Tube Tapes in the Prone Position [Poster]. Presented at Anesthesiology 2014; October 2014; New Orleans, LA.
|Impermeable to outside contaminants||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Start with clean, dry skin free of oils. No skin prep is recommended.