Hydrofera Blue ComfortCel® is a non-cytotoxic, pre-hydrated soft PVA foam dressing designed for patient comfort during dressing changes. Absorbs and transfers bacteria laden exudate out of tunnels, undermining, and deep wounds, away from the wound bed.
• Pre-moistened and ready to use
• Effectively absorbs and transfers bacteria-laden exudate away from the wound bed
• Non-cytotoxic, does not inhibit growth factors or fibroblasts while providing broad-spectrum antibacterial protection
• Soft PVA foam is designed for patient comfort during dressing changes
• Minimizes adherence to wound bed
• Excellent wet tensile strength for easy removal from packed tunnels, undermining, and deep wounds
Hydrofera Blue ComfortCel® is intended as an external dressing for use in local management of wounds such as pressure injuries, donor sites, venous stasis ulcers, arterial ulcers, diabetic ulcers, abrasions, lacerations, superficial burns, post-surgical incisions, and other external wounds inflicted by trauma.
Hydrofera Blue ComfortCel® is not indicated for third-degree burns.
This material is not an implant.
Keep away from heat.
Methylene blue (less than or equal to 0.00025 g/g)
Gentian violet (less than or equal to 0.00025 g/g)
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Open the dressing package, remove the dressing from the inner bag. The dressing may be cut with sterile scissors to fit the wound bed. An appropriate liquid barrier film wipe may be used on the periwound skin. If the wound presents with surrounding erythema or rolled wound edges (epibole), the dressing should be larger than the wound to cover the periwound skin. Apply the dressing to the wound. The dressing may be folded or layered to ensure the desired fit. Secure with a secondary dressing to prevent displacement and to maintain moisture balance.
The dressing can be left in place up to 3 days depending on the clinical condition of the wound. Duration of use is determined by the health care provider and depends on wound type and conditions.
PVA foam and 2 organic dyes, methylene blue and gentian violet.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.