Kendall™ Alginate Hydrocolloid Dressings are designed to create and maintain an optimal moist wound healing environment. Alginate formulation provides superior absorptive capacity and maintains its integrity. Available with a foam adhesive border. Wear time up to seven days.
• Alginate formulation provides greater absorbency resulting in fewer dressing changes
• Thin profile allows for better conformability and reduces chance of roll-up
• Occlusive dressing maintains moist wound healing environment
• Reinforced integrity helps reduce dressing change frequency
• Convenient packaging opens easily for sterile presentation
• Thin profile reduces chance of melt-down into wound site
Kendall™ Alginate Hydrocolloid Dressings are indicated for use on venous insufficiency ulcers, pressure ulcers, arterial ulcers, diabetic ulcers, donor sites, lacerations, post-surgical incisions and other dry to lightly exudating wounds.
Contraindicated for use on wounds with depth into muscle, tendon or bone, infected wounds, heavily draining wounds or wounds with active vasculitis (e.g., Lupus, cryoglobulinemia or peri-arteritis nodosa).
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Grasp tabs and pull apart. Cut or trim dressing to fit and conform to the wound location. Remove release paper. Adhesive side is applied to the skin. Apply Kendall™ Barrier Wipe prior to dressing application, to avoid periwound skin damage. Use your hand to press the dressing into any skin folds and to warm the dressing, thus activating the adhesive. Avoid moving the patient for 30 minutes to allow the adhesive to fully activate.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.