Kendall™ Transparent Film Dressings feature a patented two-tab delivery system that helps keep contamination out while letting in healing oxygen. Transparent dressing allows for visualization of the wound.
• Semi-permeable, moisture responsive film is impermeable to external liquid and microorganisms
• Breathability allows moisture and oxygen vapor exchange for longer wear time
• Wet adhesion properties provide better adhesion in moist environments
• Two-tab delivery system allows one-handed aseptic delivery
• Rounded edge helps prevent roll-up
Kendall™ Transparent Film Dressings are indicated for use on peripheral IVs, central venous catheters, donor sites, second-degree burns, skin biopsies, skin tears, surgical incisions, abrasions, endoscopy incisions, early stage skin ulcers and for autolytic debridement.
Not for use on infected wounds.
The wound surface or catheter site must have ceased active bleeding prior to dressing application.
The skin should be dry to assure good adhesion.
Not intended to replace sutures or other primary wound closure methods.
Not intended for application over draining or infected wounds.
Not intended for use on third-degree burns or unpacked cavity wounds.
Remove dressing from package. Peel back tab #1, remove and discard the paper backing. Apply dressing to wound or catheter site. Press and smooth dressing against skin. Peel away tab #2, remove and discard the support film. Smooth dressing against the skin to ensure adhesive contact.
Wear time is two to seven days.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.