• Provides support for joints
• Easy to apply and reapply
• Wide range of applications
• Good for securing dressings
• Can be used as mild compression when doubled (15mmHg-20mmHg, depending on size of bandage; sizing guide is available)
Medigrip™ Elasticated Tubular Support Bandage is intended for use in the treatment of edema, chronic venous insufficiency, dislocations, sprains, and hypertrophic scarring.
Medigrip™ Elasticated Tubular Support Bandage is contraindicated for patients with a known sensitivity to latex.
Made with natural rubber latex.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex|
|Variety of colors|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Measure the desired limb area for application, including limb circumference. Use the Medigrip™ sizing guide to determine the appropriate bandage size. To apply compression, cut twice the measured length and apply in a double layer.
Up to 7 days. Medigrip™ can be washed and reapplied.
Medline Industries, Inc. offers innovative products and services for wound and skin care.