mediven® Dual Layer Stocking System provides easy-to-use elastic multilayer compression in 30mmHg-40mmHg or 40mmHg-50mmHg for chronic venous insufficiency patients. Includes a donning aid for increased compliance.
• Dual layer system provides accurate compression
• Easy-to-apply 2-layer construction
• Unisex knee-length product
• Under-liner combines softness with ease of application
• Designed to work with a primary dressing
• ClimaFresh protection inhibits bacterial growth and odor
• Ideal for self management of venous ulcer treatment
mediven® Dual Layer Stocking System is indicated for use on active venous leg ulcers, healed leg ulcers, and for the prevention of reulceration.
Contraindicated for patients with severe peripheral arterial disease, decompensated congestive heart failure, septic phlebitis, phlegmasia cerulea dolens, decreased or absent leg sensation, or allergy to compression materials.
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Reusable with daily laundering.
Compression warranted for 6 months
Not made with natural rubber latex
Peak compression at ankle, gradient distal to proximal.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.