MedVance® Silicone Tape provides conformability and extensibility, allowing it to stay in place while maintaining a waterproof, secure fastening of dressings, tubing and devices. May also be used in scar management. Does not contain natural rubber latex.
• Premium-quality waterproof dressing tape for wounds
• Maintains moist healing environment
• Silicone waterproof tape designed to hold firmly yet remain comfortable to use and can be worn for several days
• Gentle silicone adhesive allows easy, pain-free removal from sensitive skin areas, and does not leave a residue
• Does not contain natural rubber latex
• Medical grade silicone adhesive tape
• Superior extensibility for comfortable and reliable hold over joints
MedVance® Silicone Tape is indicated as a secondary dressing or window tape to hold dressings, tubing or devices in place and maintain waterproof surface and edge seal. Use on sensitive skin and to assist in management of scars.
|Impermeable to outside contaminants||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Apply to skin or to device edges to secure and seal dressings, tubing or other medical devices.
Med Way Inc. provides innovative and quality wound care products to both patients and health care providers with the goal of improving patient care and enhancing patient quality of life.