Parable Mobile Wound Management Software is a wound care software solution involving digital wound documentation, collaboration, and management on mobile devices and tablets.
• Can help reduce excessive labor, transportation and supply cost by scaling your wound expertise
• Monitoring and alerts enable better intervention, enabling the right care at the right time and improving outcomes
• Ensure consistent measurements, documentation, and treatment approaches with Parable's computer vision technology, custom frameworks, and recommendation engine
• Streamline documentation, clinical review, and reporting activities
• Leverage actionable analytics and alerts to more proactively manage your patient population
Parable Mobile Wound Management Software is used to measure, monitor, and manage acute, subacute, and chronic wounds.
|Automated alert notifications on wound status||●|
|Smart device enabled||●|
|System hardware components|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Care team prescribes "virtual check-ins" for wound patients, and patients are monitored via a secure app. Patients are assessed for wound appearance and clinical checks, enabling care teams to monitor progress via a web dashboard.
Mobile app available for iOS and Android.
Parable Health provides a telemonitoring and analytics solution that helps wound care providers better measure, monitor, and manage their wound patient population to reduce cost and improve outcomes.