• Can help reduce excessive labor, transportation and supply cost by scaling your wound expertise
• Monitoring and alerts enable better intervention, enabling the right care at the right time and improving outcomes
• Ensure consistent measurements, documentation, and treatment approaches with Parable's computer vision technology, custom frameworks, and recommendation engine
• Streamline documentation, clinical review, and reporting activities
• Leverage actionable analytics and alerts to more proactively manage your patient population
Parable Mobile Wound Management Software is used to measure, monitor, and manage acute, subacute, and chronic wounds.
|Function - Analyze||●|
|Function - Assess||●|
|Function - Document||●|
|Function - Imaging|
|Function - Imaging - 3D|
|Function - Measure||●|
|Function - Report||●|
|Function - Track||●|
|Automated alert notifications on wound status||●|
|Patient portal/reporting access|
|Smart device enabled/mobile responsive||●|
|System hardware components|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Care team prescribes "virtual check-ins" for wound patients, and patients are monitored via a secure app. Patients are assessed for wound appearance and clinical checks, enabling care teams to monitor progress via a web dashboard.
Mobile app available for iOS and Android.
Parable Health provides a telemonitoring and analytics solution that helps wound care providers better measure, monitor, and manage their wound patient population to reduce cost and improve outcomes.