ProHeal™ Critical Care Advanced Wound Recovery Formula Liquid Protein is a concentrated blend of hydrolyzed collagen and whey protein plus vitamin C, L-arginine, zinc, and copper. It is a medical food developed for the dietary management of wounds.
• Dual protein from collagen and whey
• Ready to serve
• Nectar-like consistency
• 1fl oz provides 17g of protein
• Provides all essential and non-essential amino acids
• 100 calories per serving
• Meets ADA requirements for L-arginine, vitamin C, copper, and zinc
• Sugar-, lactose-, and gluten-free
• May be administered orally or through a feeding tube
• For the dietary management of wounds and conditions requiring supplemental protein
ProHeal™ Critical Care Advanced Wound Recovery Formula Liquid Protein is indicated as a medical food for the dietary management of wounds, pressure injuries, and other conditions that would benefit from supplemental protein intake.
Amino acid derived from milk.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
May be administered orally or via a feeding tube.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.