ProHeal™ Critical Care Advanced Wound Recovery Formula Liquid Protein is a concentrated blend of hydrolyzed collagen and whey protein plus vitamin C, L-arginine, zinc and copper. It is a medical food developed for the dietary management of wounds.
• Dual protein from collagen and whey
• Ready to serve
• Nectar-like consistency
• 1fl oz provides 17g of protein
• Provides all essential and non-essential amino acids
• 100 calories per serving
• Meets ADA requirements for L-arginine, vitamin C, copper and zinc
• Sugar-, lactose- and gluten-free
• May be administered orally or through a feeding tube
• For stage 3 and 4 pressure injuries
ProHeal™ Critical Care Advanced Wound Recovery Formula Liquid Protein is indicated as a medical food for the dietary management of wounds, pressure injuries and other conditions that would benefit from supplemental protein intake.
Amino acid derived from milk.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Minimum 25% RDI vitamins/minerals|
|Wound patient formula||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
May be administered orally or via a feeding tube.
DermaRite is a producer of skin care, wound care, nutrition and infection control products, devoted to improving the lives of patients and caregivers across all health care settings.