ProHeal™ Liquid Protein is a concentrated blend of hydrolyzed collagen and whey protein for maximum protein content and absorption.
• Dual protein from collagen and whey
• Ready to serve
• 1fl oz provides 15g of protein
• Provides all essential and non-essential amino acids
• 100 calories per serving
• Sugar-, lactose- and gluten-free
• Hydrolyzed for rapid absorption and complete bioavailability
• May be administered orally or through a feeding tube
ProHeal™ Liquid Protein is indicated as a medical food for the dietary management of wounds and other conditions that would benefit from supplemental protein intake.
Amino acids derived from milk.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Minimum 25% RDI vitamins/minerals|
|Wound patient formula||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
May be administered orally or via a feeding tube.
DermaRite manufactures and markets high quality skin care and advanced wound care products and medical foods. DermaRite's portfolio of products and services provides caregivers with cost-effective, practical solutions.