ProHeal™ Liquid Protein is a concentrated blend of hydrolyzed collagen and whey protein for maximum protein content and absorption.
• Dual protein from collagen and whey
• Ready to serve
• 1fl oz provides 15g of protein
• Provides all essential and non-essential amino acids
• 100 calories per serving
• Sugar-, lactose- and gluten-free
• Hydrolyzed for rapid absorption and complete bioavailability
• May be administered orally or through a feeding tube
ProHeal™ Liquid Protein is indicated as a medical food for the dietary management of wounds and other conditions that would benefit from supplemental protein intake.
Amino acids derived from milk.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Minimum 25% RDI vitamins/minerals|
|Wound patient formula||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
May be administered orally or via a feeding tube.
DermaRite manufactures and markets high quality skin care and advanced wound care products, medical foods and hand hygiene products. DermaRite's portfolio of products and services provides caregivers with cost-effective, practical solutions.