• Dual protein from collagen and whey
• Ready to serve
• Nectar-like consistency
• 1fl oz provides 15g of protein
• Provides all essential and non-essential amino acids
• 100 calories per serving
• Sugar-, lactose-, and gluten-free
• Hydrolyzed for rapid absorption and complete bioavailability
• May be administered orally or through a feeding tube
ProHeal™ Liquid Protein is indicated as a medical food for the dietary management of wounds and other conditions that would benefit from supplemental protein.
Amino acids derived from milk.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|100% RDI vitamins/minerals|
|Closed system w/ proximal-end connector|
|Suitable for lactose intolerance|
|Wound patient formula||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
May be administered orally or via a feeding tube.
DermaRite is a producer of skin care, wound care, nutrition, and infection control products, devoted to improving the lives of patients and caregivers across all health care settings.