REPLICARE® Hydrocolloid Dressing combines absorbency with the advantages of a film dressing. Balance of adhesion and elasticity promotes excellent adherence over joints. Beveled edges reduce leakage.
• Beveled edges help keep the dressing from sticking to clothing or bed linens, reducing the risk of leakage
• Film exterior is waterproof and aids in prevention of bacterial contamination
• Features a combination of adhesion and elasticity for maximum wear time
• Cohesive properties keep the wound free of dressing residue
• Creates and maintains a moist wound environment
• Dressing hugs curves and stretches comfortably
• Application system will not stick to gloves
• Top film can be wiped clean easily
REPLICARE® Hydrocolloid Dressing is indicated for the management of partial- to full-thickness wounds such as: ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic, pressure), donor sites, surgical incisions, surgical excisions, and first- and second-degree burns.
REPLICARE® is contraindicated for the management of third-degree burns.
First- and Second-Degree Burns
Cleanse the wound with saline solution or an appropriate wound cleanser. Cleanse and dry the periwound skin. Choose a dressing large enough to cover the wound with 1" of overlap on all sides of the wound. Remove the printed backing paper exposing the adhesive surface. Center the dressing over the wound and press the edges firmly to the surrounding skin. Remove the small plastic application tab from the underside of the dressing and press all the sides firmly to the skin.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.