Restore® Hydrocolloid with Foam Backing is a sterile, occlusive dressing for low friction areas where light foam padding is desired.
• Can be used on wounds that have penetrated the epidermis into the dermis
• Occlusive and does not allow water vapor to pass through
• FlexWear skin barrier provides aggressive adherence
• Self-adhesive and can adhere to dry or wet skin
• CushionFit foam backing covers the dressing
• Durable in the presence of corrosive fluids
• Protects from external contamination
• Absorbs moderate to heavy exudate
Restore® Hydrocolloid with Foam Backing is indicated for use on venous ulcers, superficial wounds, pressure injuries (stages 1-2), arterial ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical incisions, and traumatic wounds.
Contraindicated for use on active vasculitis, infected wounds, and stage 3-4 pressure injuries.
Pressure Ulcers (Stages 1 and 2)
Before applying a dressing, the wound should be gently rinsed or irrigated with an appropriate solution. The periwound skin should be cleaned and dried for secure application.
To ensure proper adhesion, the dressing should extend at least 1" beyond the wound edge. Dressings may be overlapped or cut to accommodate the size or location of the wound.
Remove the release paper from the dressing. Center the dressing over the wound, being careful to minimize touching the adhesive side. Press the dressing in place. Initial tack may be improved by warming the dressing with your hands prior to application or after dressing is in place.
To remove, carefully lift an edge of the dressing while pressing down on the skin adjacent to the edge. Continue this procedure around the wound until all of the edges are free of the skin. Gently lift the dressing off the wound. Gently rinse or irrigate the wound as needed, remove excess moisture, and apply a new dressing.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.