Silflex® Soft Silicone Wound Contact Layer is an atraumatic, hydrophobic soft silicone wound contact layer. Prevents secondary dressings from adhering to fragile skin and delicate wounds.
• Atraumatic, soft silicone wound contact layer designed to prevent secondary dressings adhering to fragile skin and delicate wound beds
• Pain-free removal, adheres to healthy tissue, and not the secondary dressing
• Large, open pores allow the passage of exudate
• Can be used in conjunction with negative pressure
• Highly conformable and can be cut to size
Silflex® Soft Silicone Wound Contact Layer is for use on skin tears, skin abrasions, surgical wounds, second-degree burns, lacerations, leg and pressure ulcers, and for negative pressure (primary dressing).
Do not use if allergic to silicone.
Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight and keep dry.
Hypertrophic Scars/ Keloids
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Remove the clear liners on each side of the dressing and place directly over the wound. Silflex® Soft Silicone Wound Contact Layer may overlap the wound edges. Can be cut to size (ensure sharp scissors are used). Cover with a secondary dressing of choice, which may be an absorbent pad or film dressing.
Dressing can remain in place for up to 14 days.
Does not contain natural rubber latex
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.