Silhouette® provides proven, accurate, easy-to-use wound surveillance: imaging, 3D measurement (including depth and volume), precise healing trends, and standardized notes written directly to the patient record. EMR integration, FDA-approved, disinfection compatible and privacy-compliant.
• An integrated and complete system combining advanced imaging, 3D measurement, documentation and EMR integration in one solution
• Provides accuracy, consistency, standardization and error mitigation in wound measurement and reporting
• Improves efficiency by providing more effective wound-related communication and management
• Mitigates wound-related risk and quality issues
• Imaging and measurement is non-contact and camera is disinfectant compatible
• Enables remote surveillance by multidisciplinary care team and risk manager
• Proven in numerous clinical trials leading to successful FDA approvals
• Backed by an established and proven services and support team
• Wireless and mobile device enabled versions of Silhouette® available soon
• ISO 13485: 2012 certified
|Automated alert notifications on wound status|
|Smart device enabled||●|
|System hardware components||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Operates on standard Windows operating system (Vista or later).
• Requires USB 2.0 port or 3.0 port.
• CPU: 2GHz
• RAM: 2GB
• Free hard disk space: 10GB
• Minimum display resolution: 1024x768
Wireless and mobile device enabled version
• Camera wireless: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
• Web-based application supporting use across multiple devices, browsers and operating systems
ARANZ Medical makes the Silhouette® family of products for imaging, measuring and documenting soft tissue and skin lesions, including wounds. Silhouette® is a leader in electronic wound assessment systems, providing consistent and highly accurate data across different locations with a secure, web-based centralized database, and is backed by an experienced service team.