Now in its 4th generation, Silhouette® can capture images and precise automated area and volume measurements on many devices, including Apple or Android smart devices, and includes customizable dashboard reporting.
• Non-contact, customizable imaging, measuring, and reporting tool that has been developed to meet a variety of clinical practice and clinical research customer needs, including telehealth applications
• Integrates with a range of EMR systems, including MediTech, Cerner, Epic, Medway, DCX Lorenzo, Vista, and Concerto Health
• Proven with more than 180 phase I to IV clinical trials having used the solution to validate their endpoints
• Reduces the time that clinicians need to spend documenting skin and wound conditions with automated boundary detection and customizable notes fields
• Enhances patient comfort and concordance with treatments
• Flexible and can be customized to meet any clinical requirements, from secure image capture to area (2D), and volume/depth (3D) measurements
• Includes customizable dashboard reporting
• Backed by a 24/7 global support and services team
• FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant, and ISO 13485:2016 certified
Dry Skin Conditions
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Operates on standard Windows operating system (Windows 11)
Requires USB 2.0 or 3.0 port
CPU 2GHz (minimum) Multicore recommended
RAM 4GB (minimum)
Free hard disk space: 10GB (minimum)
Display resolution: 1024 x 768 (minimum)
Wireless and mobile device versions
Wireless camera: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
Web-based application for use across multiple devices and operating systems, web browser support for the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge browsers.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.