SilvaSorb® Gel provides sustained antimicrobial protection for lightly exudating wounds during a wear time of up to 3 days. Uses gentle non-staining ionic silver technology.
• Releases silver at a controlled level for broad-spectrum antimicrobial action
• Fluid management helps provide a moist wound healing environment
• Antimicrobial protection over a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi
• Kills microbes, but is biocompatible with the tissue cells of healing
• Will not dry out a wound or macerate the surrounding skin
• Not made with natural rubber latex
SilvaSorb® Gel is indicated for use on pressure injuries, partial- and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, graft wounds and donor sites, first- and second-degree burns, surgical wounds, skin tears, lacerations, and abrasions.
Contraindicated for use on patients with a known sensitivity to silver.
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Amorphous gel may be left in place for up to 3 days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Stratasorb Composite, Bordered Gauze, Suresite 123+Pad.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.