SnapshotNIR enables an instant assessment of tissue oxygenation, providing information to identify at-risk tissue to support clinical decision making and better outcomes.
• Cordless, handheld portable device for use in all care settings
• Real-time imaging for immediate visualization
• Non-invasive with no injectables or dyes
• Provides a means to track patient progress and treatment effectiveness
• Built in reporting
• Wound measurement (linear and free-hand area)
• Easy image comparisons
• Provides quantified tissue oxygenation levels
• No disruption to existing workflow
• Accurate, unlimited imaging and storage
• Ease-of-use with minimal training required
SnapshotNIR is indicated for use to determine oxygenation levels in superficial tissues.
|Automated alert notifications on wound status|
|Smart device enabled|
|System hardware components|
|Use in home health setting||●|
|Use in long-term care setting||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Kent Imaging is a leading innovator of medical imaging technology, who designs, manufactures and markets SnapshotNIR for limb preservation and surgical care.