Spand-Gel™ Hydrogel Dressing Sheets are indicated for first- and second-degree burns, dermabrasions, head and neck reconstructive surgery and radiation-induced dermatitis.
• Provides a barrier from exogenous bacteria and fluids to prevent infection
• Unique configurations for the hard-to-dress face, neck and breast areas
• Does not adhere to the tissue for patient comfort and easy removal
• Lightweight, non-sticky and stays moist for optimal wound healing
• Provides a moist and cool wound healing environment
• Absorbs wound exudate two times its weight
• Promotes tissue granulation formation
• Highly conformable and permeable
• Sterile and not made with natural rubber latex
Spand-Gel™ Hydrogel Dressing Sheets are indicated for use on thermal, first- and second-degree burns, superficial burns, donor wound graft sites, excoriation associated with dermatological procedures, post-operative incisions, stages 1-3 dermal ulcers and laser resurfacing. Also indicated for management of radiation-induced dermatitis, plastic reconstructive surgery and head, neck and breast surgery.
Contraindicated for use on infected wounds, unless dressing is used in conjunction with an appropriate topical antibiotic.
Glycerin, purified water
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Bacteria or fluid barrier||●|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Can be reapplied if no excessive accumulation of exudate.
Not made with natural rubber latex
Medi-Tech International Corp. produces high quality wound management product lines. All products and packaging are not made with natural rubber latex. WBENC-certified.