Spand-Gel™ Hydrogel Dressing Sheets are indicated for first- and second-degree burns, dermabrasions, head and neck reconstructive surgery and radiation-induced dermatitis.
• Provides a barrier from exogenous bacteria and fluids to prevent infection
• Unique configurations for the hard-to-dress face, neck and breast areas
• Does not adhere to the tissue for patient comfort and easy removal
• Lightweight, non-sticky and stays moist for optimal wound healing
• Provides a moist and cool wound healing environment
• Absorbs minimal exudate
• Promotes tissue granulation formation
• Highly conformable and permeable
• Sterile and not made with natural rubber latex
Spand-Gel™ Hydrogel Dressing Sheets are indicated for use on thermal, first- and second-degree burns, superficial burns, donor wound graft sites, excoriation associated with dermatological procedures, post-operative incisions, stages 1-3 dermal ulcers and laser resurfacing. Also indicated for management of radiation-induced dermatitis, plastic reconstructive surgery and head, neck and breast surgery.
Contraindicated for use on infected wounds, unless dressing is used in conjunction with an appropriate topical antibiotic.
Store in a cool, dry area.
Glycerin, purified water
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Can be rinsed with tap water and reapplied if no excessive accumulation of exudate.
Not made with natural rubber latex
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.