Spand-Gel™ Hydrogel Dressing Sheets are indicated for first- and second-degree burns, dermabrasions, head and neck reconstructive surgery and radiation-induced dermatitis.
• Provides a barrier from exogenous bacteria and fluids to prevent infection
• Unique configurations for the hard-to-dress face, neck and breast areas
• Does not adhere to the tissue for patient comfort and easy removal
• Lightweight, non-sticky and stays moist for optimal wound healing
• Provides a moist and cool wound healing environment
• Absorbs wound exudate two times its weight
• Promotes tissue granulation formation
• Highly conformable and permeable
• Sterile and not made with natural rubber latex
Spand-Gel™ Hydrogel Dressing Sheets are indicated for use on thermal, first- and second-degree burns, superficial burns, donor wound graft sites, excoriation associated with dermatological procedures, post-operative incisions, stages 1-3 dermal ulcers and laser resurfacing. Also indicated for management of radiation-induced dermatitis, plastic reconstructive surgery and head, neck and breast surgery.
Contraindicated for use on infected wounds, unless dressing is used in conjunction with an appropriate topical antibiotic.
Store in a cool, dry area.
Glycerin, purified water
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Bacteria or fluid barrier||●|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Can be reapplied if no excessive accumulation of exudate.
Not made with natural rubber latex
Medi-Tech International Corp. produces high quality wound management product lines. All products and packaging are not made with natural rubber latex. WBENC-certified.