Swift Skin and Wound is a digital wound management system that enables point-of-care precision imaging, autonomous collection of measurement and tissue data, real-time analytics, seamless EMR integration and advanced remote collaboration capabilities.
• Medical-grade accuracy, consistency, and objective wound measurements
• Autonomous calculation of precision wound dimensions, surface area, and depth
• Faster completion of wound assessments and documentation
• Solution for use in low or disrupted connectivity environments (online and offline) to avoid any clinical workflow interruptions
• Integration with leading acute, ambulatory, and post-acute care EMRs
• Standardization of best practices and compliance with wound assessment and documentation guidelines
• Increased clinical collaboration and information exchange with data sharing and remote consultation capabilities
• Dashboards that enable: improved identification and monitoring of high-risk patients, reducing adverse and avoidable complications like hospital-acquired pressure injuries or rehospitalizations; monitoring of KPIs for quality improvement programs and reporting, such as the prevalence and incidence of pressure injuries; wound specialists to centrally review wound assessments and avoid in-person assessments, when appropriate; better resource allocation and planning by understanding wound statuses and trajectories; identification of education and training opportunities with visibility into individual clinician and regional-level performance
• Hands-on solution implementation and ongoing optimization with Swift Medical Clinical Success Team of wound care specialists and project managers, a proven training program, an online learning management system, and a technical support desk
• Validated clinical outcomes include: reduction in new, in-house acquired pressure injuries; reduction in length of stay; reduction in prevalence of pressure injuries; reduction in time to complete wound assessments and documentation; reduction in fines associated with avoidable pressure injuries; improved clinician satisfaction and confidence in wound care
Swift Skin and Wound is for use with chronic and acute wounds and where skin is at risk.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Swift provides hands-on training and education as part of the proven implementation process.
Compatible with web-based tools, Apple, and Android devices.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.