Transeal® is a wound dressing that features transparent polyurethane coated with an acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive. With a high MVTR, it acts as a second skin, ideal for IV and CVC sites.
• Transparent semi-occlusive, breathable polyurethane wound dressing available in many sizes
• Ideal as a primary dressing or secondary dressing for non-draining wounds
• Two-step delivery with see-through carrier film ensures proper application
• Carrier can be used as tracing film for documenting wound measurements
• Pressure-sensitive adhesive gently acts as a second skin
• Maintains a high moisture vapor transmission rate
• Impermeable to water and bacteria
Transeal® is indicated for use on vascular access sites (IV and CVC), first- and second-degree burns, dermal sites, superficial wounds, surgical incisions, lacerations and abrasions and donor sites.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
First- and Second-Degree Burns
Negative Pressure Dressings
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Vascular Access Sites
Clean and thoroughly dry site. Peel backing paper away (tab 1) exposing adhesive side of dressing. Position film (with attached carrier) over wound or IV site and press down gently. Remove the carrier film by peeling tab 2 leaving the Transeal® dressing in place.
Remove dressing by gently peeling away in direction of hair growth. Dispose of soiled dressing per institution's policy.
DeRoyal is an international manufacturer producing surgical supply delivery programs, surgical accessories, orthopedic supports, critical care products, negative pressure wound therapy and wound care products.