TrueKAST Total Contact Casting System with Quicksaw Technology
The TrueKAST Total Contact Casting System with Quicksaw Technology is quick to apply and features an inner QuickSaw removal system that removes the cast without the need for an electric cast saw.
• Provides traditional TCC
• Shorter length of limb
• Forces patient compliance
• Patent pending Quicksaw Technology eliminates the need for an electric cast saw and eliminates chances of cuts and burns
• Quicksaw Technology assists in reducing the airborne cast dust and inhalation of potentially infected cast dust for the clinician and the patient
• Approximately one minute cast removal time
• Patent pending Total Foot Protection System reduces chances of secondary ulcerations and provides comfort for the patient
• Total time from start to patient leaving the clinic room is approximately 16 minutes
• Fiberglass cast kit solidifies every time, therefore reducing the need to reapply during the same visit and utilizing more than one cast kit per patient visit
• Quicker patient pass through, allowing for more patient visits in the clinic
• All required components for the application of a traditional TCC is supplied in one kit for all size patients
• Five walking surface options, to include a cast shoe application
TrueKAST Total Contact Casting System with Quicksaw Technology is for use on diabetic foot ulcers on heel, mid-foot or plantar surface; non-infected neuropathic foot ulcers; charcot neuroarthropathy; post-reconstruction or post-operative care; and for delayed primary closure.
Contraindicated for use on patients with infection, ulcers deeper than width, poor vascular status or non-compliance with visits.
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Attached walking heel||●|
|Available as multiple systems (5 or 10)||●|
|Available as single system||●|
|Available w/ boot attached|
|Cast-saw free removal||●|
|Components not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Standard packaged components|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Non-Infected Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Change once within 48 to 72 hours of initial cast application, then once per week after first week.
WoundKair Concepts, Inc. is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of advanced wound care modalities. Their products have been tested to verify timely, positive and cost-effective outcomes.