UrgoCell™ Ag is a sterile, non-occlusive antimicrobial absorbent dressing with semipermeable backing. Incorporates TLC™ Technology for virtually pain-free dressing removal.
• Semi-permeable backing allows for favorable moisture vapor transfer rate and helps preserve wound margins
• Exudate passes through contact layer into absorbent foam
• Releases silver as exudate is absorbed into the dressing
• Vertical absorption of exudate reduces maceration
• Antimicrobial action reduces risk of infection
• Non-adhesive with reduced pain removal
• May be used under compression bandages
• Minimizes damage to newly forming skin
The barrier functions of UrgoCell™ Ag and TLC™ Technology may help reduce infection in moderately to highly exuding partial- and full-thickness wounds including partial-thickness burns, pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, diabetic ulcers and graft and donor sites.
Contraindicated for use on individuals with a known sensitization to silver and/or other dressing components.
Concomitant use of other topical antimicrobial agents is not recommended.
Use in pregnant or breast-feeding women and newborns has not been studied.
Do not reuse the dressing.
Store flat and at room temperature.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Clean the wound using sterile saline solution or an appropriate wound cleanser, such as Vashe® Wound Solution. Choose a dressing size which ensures that the dressing will cover the entire wound. Remove the protective tabs from the dressing. Apply the dressing directly to wound. Hold in place using a fixing bandage. Use a compression bandage when prescribed.
Change UrgoCell™ Ag with TLC™ Technology every one to three days, depending on the wound and the healing progression. Duration of treatment is determined by the physician and depends on wound type and conditions.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.