Date and Location: November 13, 2020
Location: Virtual (available on-demand November 14-20, 2020)
WoundCon is a virtual wound care conference and expo, available online. WoundCon is available for free to all licensed health care professionals around the globe with a focus on bringing the latest evidence-based wound care to clinical practice.
WoundCon will return this Fall with new speakers, new topics, and new exhibitors. Join us for a virtual day full of education, networking, clinical posters, and exhibitions.
Fall session topics include:
- Atypical wounds
- Forensic skills in wound care
- Pressure injury prevention
- Biofilm management and wound cleansing
- Surgical wound management
- And more
Who Should Attend WoundCon?
- Allied Health Professionals
- Health Care Administrators
WoundCon dates for 2021 are: MARCH 12 • JULY 16 • NOVEMBER 12