3M™ Coban™ Self-Adherent Wrap is a self-adherent elastic wrap that functions like a tape but sticks only to itself.
• Sticks to itself without adhesive - needs no pins or clips
• Available in sterile, non-sterile, not made with natural rubber latex and sterile not made with natural rubber latex
• Available in a variety of colors and sizes
• Protects primary dressings
• Will not slip or need frequent readjustment
3M™ Coban™ Self-Adherent Wrap is intended for use wrapping splints/arm boards, as a compression dressing, an overwrap for Unna's boot, for holding other dressings, securing IVs and other devices and wrapping legs post-operatively.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Reusable rigid garment|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
3M, with newly-acquired KCI, focuses on providing better care through patient-centered science, helping transform patient outcomes by stewarding skin, reducing the risk of preventable complications and restoring lives.