3M™ Silvercel™ Non-Adherent Antimicrobial Alginate Dressing with 3M™ Easylift™ Precision Film Technology is a non-woven pad composed of alginate, carboxymethylcellulose (CMC), and silver-coated nylon fibers with a non-adherent wound contact layer.
• Provides a sustained release of silver ions for up to 7 days
• Effective against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens
• Effectively prevents biofilms in vitro
• Manages low to highly exuding wounds
• Helps maintain a moist wound environment beneficial to wound healing
• Allows intact and pain-free removal, thus minimizing the risk of dressing adherence to the wound bed and fibers shedding
• Suitable for use under compression
3M™ Silvercel™ Non-Adherent Antimicrobial Alginate Dressing with 3M™ Easylift™ Precision Film Technology is an effective barrier to bacterial penetration. The barrier functions of the dressing may help reduce infection in moderate to heavily exuding partial- and full-thickness wounds, including: pressure injuries, venous ulcers, diabetic ulcers, donor sites, and traumatic and surgical wounds.
Indicated for external use only.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds