3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing
3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing is a transparent wound dressing with fluid handling capacity.
• Easy monitoring of the wound, exudates and periwound skin
• May eliminate unnecessary dressing changes, allowing for gentle removal from the skin
• No dressing breakdown in the wound
• Acrylic polymer pad technology designed to handle low to moderate wound drainage
• Low friction surface minimizes potential for friction and shear
• Barrier to external contaminants, body fluids, bacteria and viruses
3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing is indicated for use on partial- and full-thickness dermal ulcers, skin tears, abrasions and superficial wounds, donor sites and on clean, closed approximated surgical sites and laparoscopic incisions.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Intact when saturated|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Click here to view the Instructions for Use for 3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing.
3M Health Care provides a skin health program that covers the continuum of care from healthy skin maintenance and prevention for at-risk skin, to early intervention and protection of damaged skin.