3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing is a transparent wound dressing with fluid handling capacity.
• Easy monitoring of the wound, exudates, and periwound skin
• May eliminate unnecessary dressing changes, allowing for gentle removal from the skin
• No dressing breakdown in the wound
• Acrylic polymer pad technology designed to handle low to moderate wound drainage
• Low friction surface minimizes potential for friction and shear
• Barrier to external contaminants, body fluids, bacteria, and viruses
3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing is indicated for use on partial- and full-thickness dermal ulcers, skin tears, abrasions and superficial wounds, donor sites, and on clean, closed approximated surgical sites, and laparoscopic incisions.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Intact when saturated|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Click here to view the Instructions for Use for 3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing.
3M focuses on providing better care through patient-centered science. From wound and skin care to solutions for BSI and SSI risk reduction, 3M is ready to partner with health care providers to help transform outcomes.