3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing is a transparent wound dressing with fluid handling capacity.
• Easy monitoring of the wound, exudates, and periwound skin
• May eliminate unnecessary dressing changes, allowing for gentle removal from the skin
• No dressing breakdown in the wound
• Acrylic polymer pad technology designed to handle low to moderate wound drainage
• Low friction surface minimizes potential for friction and shear
• Barrier to external contaminants, body fluids, bacteria, and viruses
3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing is indicated for use on partial- and full-thickness dermal ulcers, skin tears, abrasions and superficial wounds, donor sites, and on clean, closed approximated surgical sites, and laparoscopic incisions.
Click here to view the Instructions for Use for 3M™ Tegaderm™ Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressing.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.