• Innovative layer technology absorbs and evaporates moisture to maintain an optimal wound healing environment
• Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency with high breathability to reduce the risk of maceration
• Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing
• Film backing prevents strikethrough and protects against external bacteria and viruses
• The mini-wrap provides easy application for difficult body contours such as fingers and toes
3M™ Tegaderm™ High Performance Foam Adhesive Dressing is indicated for use as a primary dressing for low to highly exuding, partial- and full-thickness dermal wounds, including: pressure injuries, venous leg ulcers, abrasions, superficial partial-thickness burns, donor sites, arterial ulcers, skin tears, and neuropathic ulcers.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Click here to view the Instructions for Use for 3M™ Tegaderm™ High Performance Foam Adhesive Dressing.
3M focuses on providing better care through patient-centered science. From wound and skin care to solutions for BSI and SSI risk reduction, 3M is ready to partner with health care providers to help transform outcomes.