3M™ Tegaderm™ High Performance Foam Non-Adhesive Dressing effectively handles low- to high-exudating wounds. Innovative layer technology absorbs and evaporates moisture to maintain an optimal wound healing environment.
• Unique multilayer design provides high absorbency with high breathability to reduce the risk of maceration
• Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing
• Demonstrates high fluid handling capacity under compression
• Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue
• Film backing prevents strikethrough and protects against external bacteria and viruses
3M™ Tegaderm™ High Performance Foam Non-Adhesive Dressing is indicated for use as a primary dressing for moderately to highly exuding partial- and full-thickness dermal wounds, including: pressure ulcers, venous leg ulcers, abrasions, superficial partial-thickness burns, donor sites, arterial ulcers, skin tears and neuropathic ulcers.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
3M Health Care provides a skin health program that covers the continuum of care from healthy skin maintenance and prevention for at-risk skin, to early intervention and protection of damaged skin.