3M™ Tegaderm™ Silicone Foam Dressings are ideal for wound management and as part of a comprehensive pressure ulcer/injury prevention program.
• Long wear time while being gentle to the skin, which may save time and money on unscheduled dressing changes
• Highly conformable and features a thin, low-profile edge, helping to minimize the rolling and lifting that can impact adhesion and wear time
• Unique multi-layer design absorbs and evaporates moisture to help reduce the potential for skin maceration
• Patented spoke delivery system enables easy application in challenging locations like the sacrum for a more positive clinician experience
• May help prevent skin damage as part of a comprehensive pressure ulcer prevention program
• May be lifted and repositioned to allow for skin assessment
3M™ Tegaderm™ Silicone Foam Dressing is designed for management of low- to highly-exuding partial- and full-thickness wounds such as pressure ulcers, venous leg ulcers, neuropathic ulcers, arterial ulcers, skin tears and surgical wounds. The dressing is suitable for use on fragile skin and with compression therapy.
The product is not designed, sold or intended for use except as indicated.
Do not use 3M™ Tegaderm™ Silicone Foam Dressing in combination with oxidizing agents such as hydrogen peroxide or hypochlorite solution. These solutions may affect the structure and performance of the polyurethane foam. 3M™ Tegaderm™ Silicone Foam Dressing may be used on infected wounds under the care of a health care professional. If the wound does not begin to show signs of healing or if any other unexpected symptoms occur, consult a health care professional.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
3M Health Care, with newly-acquired KCI, focuses on providing better care through patient-centered science, helping transform patient outcomes by stewarding skin, reducing the risk of preventable complications and restoring lives.