AquaRite™ Extra CMC dressing is a soft, conformable non-woven dressing made from sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) and strengthening cellulose fibers. Highly absorbent; forms a soothing clear gel when saturated with fluid.
• Forms a soothing clear gel
• Gel traps debris and bacteria within dressing
• Retains its structure when saturated, facilitating one-piece removal
• High vertical absorption rate protects wound and periwound skin from maceration
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Supports autolytic debridement
AquaRite™ Extra CMC is indicated for treatment of moderate to heavily exuding acute or chronic partial- or full-thickness wounds, including: pressure injuries (stage 2-4), leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, donor sites, traumatic wounds (abrasions, lacerations), and exuding oncology wounds.
AquaRite™ Extra CMC should not be used on people who are sensitive or allergic to the dressing and its components.
Not intended for use on wounds with severe bleeding, inside internal body cavities, or on closed wounds.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.