Bordered Foam™ is a hydrophilic foam with waterproof adhesive backing and border. Wicking ability decreases maceration issues.
• Adhesive border
• Highly absorbent primary or secondary dressing
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Supports normalization of wound bed temperature
• Conforms easily
• Maintains a moist wound environment
• Protects and cushions the wound
Bordered Foam™ is indicated for partial- or full-thickness wounds with moderate to heavy exudate.
Not for use on dry to minimally draining wounds with dry eschar or third-degree burns.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Partial- and Full-Thickness Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.