CoFlex™ TLC Long Stretch
CoFlex™ TLC Long Stretch with visual indicators is a two-step, latex-free compression system. Delivers continuous restorative compression when treating venous leg ulcers. Available in LITE and STANDARD.
• First layer is a foam with odor and itch control
• Second layer provides adaptive compression levels
• Visual indicators for ease of application
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Comfortable and breathable
CoFlex™ TLC Long Stretch is intended to treat venous leg ulcers and other related conditions.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Reusable rigid garment|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Andover Healthcare manufactures latex and latex-free controlled compression cohesive bandages with patented EasyTear® technology. Available in a variety of sizes and prints.