ComfortFoam™ Border is a five-layer self-adherent silicone foam island dressing that features a full silicone contact surface, fast absorbency foam, moisture-wicking and -locking fiber layers, and waterproof polyurethane film backing.
• Silicone adhesive is gentle to wound bed and skin for safe, easy removal
• Low-profile border has water-resistant backing and is flexible
• Provides thermal insulation and protection
• Absorbs exudate and minimizes risk of maceration
• Not made with natural rubber latex
ComfortFoam™ Border is indicated for moderate to heavily exuding partial- and full-thickness wounds including: pressure injuries, arterial ulcers, diabetic ulcers, venous ulcers, and traumatic wounds.
ComfortFoam™ Border should not be used on people who are sensitive or allergic to silicone and/or any other contents of the dressing.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Partial- or Full-Thickness Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.