COMPREFLEX® REDUCE is a simple and effective system used during the early decongestive phase of lymphedema, as it replaces the need for traditional bandage wrapping. Each garment is cut to fit the patient and is adjustable throughout their treatment.
• Soft, comforming breathable material provides a comfortable fit
• Use tension tabs to mark desired tension
• Easy to measure and size
• Front stretch panel secures garment for easy donning
• Straps align with minimal gap or overlap (regardless of calf curve)
• Includes a marking set with tools needed for marking and fitting the garment
• Available in thigh component, knee, below knee, and boot configurations (systems sold separately)
• Short-stretch compression mimics bandage wrapping
• Replaces bandage wrapping during decongestive therapy
• Not made with natural rubber latex
COMPREFLEX® REDUCE is for use during the decongestive phase of lymphedema.
Refer to package insert for full product information.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.