Comprilan® is a 100% cotton short-stretch compression bandage specifically designed for the management of venous ulcers, venous insufficiency, edema, lymphedema, thrombophlebitis, and post sclerotherapy.
• 100% cotton
• Provides high working pressure and lower resting pressure
• Ideal for home health care
• Short stretch, textile elastic
• Air permeable
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Ideal for double-bandaging techniques
• Flexible, high-wearing comfort
• Particularly suitable for sensitive skin
Comprilan® is for phlebologic and lymphologic diseases, such as varicosis, thrombophlebitis, phlebothrombosis, chronic venous insufficiency, primary and secondary lymphedema, after vein surgery, and after sclerotherapy.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Reusable rigid garment|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company, dedicated to improving well-being through products and services. As part of its Personal Care offering, Essity provides innovative, high-quality medical solutions in compression, wound care and orthopedics with renowned brands such as Leukoplast, Cutimed, JOBST, Actimove and Delta-Cast.