Covaderm® is an adhesive-bordered, non-adherent, air and fluid permeable primary or secondary "post-op" dressing with a stretchable fabric tape. Conformable on difficult-to-dress areas.
• Non-adherent, general purpose sterile dressing
• Protective, highly absorbent sterile pad
• Split release liner for easy one-step application
• Non-irritating acrylic adhesive tape
• Conforms securely to body contours
• Comfortable rounded edges and stretchable fabric tape
• Available in a variety of shapes and sizes
• Not made with natural rubber latex
Covaderm® may be used as a primary or secondary dressing for: open and minimally invasive surgical incisions, arthroscopic incisions, superficial lacerations or abrasions or as a general all-purpose dressing.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
If necessary, cleanse the wound prior to dressing. To dress, peel back the edge of the Covaderm® folded release paper and anchor exposed edge of tape onto skin. Then carefully peel off the rest of the release paper, taking care to smooth all tape edges onto skin.
DeRoyal is an international manufacturer producing surgical supply delivery programs, surgical accessories, orthopedic supports, critical care products, negative pressure wound therapy and wound care products.