Covaderm Plus® Dressing features an adhesive barrier island with contact layer, absorption pad, polyurethane vapor transmission film, and tape border for primary or secondary dressing use.
• Maintains moist environment with protection from outside contaminants
• Multilayered composite wound dressing
• Four-layer construction
• Prevents drainage strikethrough
• Minimizes wound trauma
• Provides excellent moisture vapor transmission
• Ideal for many wound types
• Available with radial slit for tube sites
Covaderm Plus® is indicated for use on dermal ulcers (pressure ulcers, leg ulcers), IV sites, chronic wounds, surgical wounds, and orthopedics.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Peel release liner from the center to expose Covaderm Plus® pad. Apply pad over the wound, ensuring adhesive tape is not in contact with the wound site. Remove one side of the release liner then the other, smoothing the dressing into place.
To remove, carefully lift edges and peel dressing off.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.