Curity® AMD™ Antimicrobial Gauze Sponges are impregnated with polyhexamethylene biguanide (PHMB) to provide protection from infection growth both within and through the dressing. Product is gentle to normal skin flora.
• Helps prevent infections from growing and spreading in the dressing
• Highly effective against most organisms
• Helps minimize infection exposure from strikethrough
• Minimizes bacterial log counts in the wound bed
• Helps reduce the risk of hospital-acquired infection
• Limits cross-contamination
Curity® AMD™ Antimicrobial Gauze Sponges can be used as a primary dressing to minimize bacterial log counts in the wound bed and as a secondary dressing to eliminate growth within the gauze and protect against bacterial proliferation through the gauze.
Dakin's Solution cleanser may inactivate PHMB. This will impact dressing efficacy but should not be dangerous to patient health.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.