Debrisoft® products are highly effective and virtually painless mechanical debridement products producing rapidly visible results. Monofilament fibers detach, bind and remove debris from the wound bed and surrounding skin while protecting viable tissue.
• Beveled fiber tips loosen debris effectively while protecting new granulation tissue and epithelial cells
• Fiber composite effectively lifts, binds and removes slough and debris, including biofilm
• Provides a virtually painless experience for the patient
• Rapid, atraumatic debridement with first visible results in two to four minutes
• Built in safety and ease of use
• Debrisoft® Lolly is also suitable to cleanse deep, undermining and tunneling wounds
Debrisoft® Pad and Debrisoft® Lolly are indicated for rapid, atraumatic debridement of necrosis, slough, biofilm, debris and keratosis from wounds and surrounding skin. The handle of Debrisoft® Lolly allows debridement of undermined and hard to reach areas.
Always hydrate Debrisoft® with saline solution before use. Don't leave Debrisoft® products on the wound, as they are not wound dressings. Do not cut the product. Discard device after use.
No adverse effects or reactions have been reported.
No storage restrictions.
|Customized to order|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Thoroughly moisten the filament pile with your choice of cleansing solution. Apply Debrisoft® to the wound or skin using firm pressure and a combination of circular motion and long strokes to see first visible results in two to four minutes.
Millions of angled, soft, polyester fibers firmly bound in a knitted pad with polyacrylate backing and sewn edges.
L&R USA, Inc. (L&R) is part of a leading global medical device company, which has been delivering high quality health care products for over 160 years. L&R USA, Inc. is dedicated to providing health care professionals product solutions in the treatment of wounds, edema, venous disease and lymphedema to improve patient care and outcomes.