Debrisoft® monofilament products are highly effective and virtually painless wound bed preparation devices that immediately produce visible results. Penetrates, disrupts, and detaches biofilm, slough, keratosis, and non-viable debris in both acute and chronic wounds, while protecting granulation tissue.
• Unlike microfiber gauze or non-woven pads, Debrisoft® fibers penetrate deep through biofilm and slough providing visible results in 2-4 minutes
• Construction provides built in safety and effectively lifts, binds, and removes slough and debris, including biofilm
• Protects new granulation tissue and epithelial cells in a virtually painless procedure
• Debrisoft® Lolly safely reaches deep into cavities and undermined areas where sharps instruments are not indicated or appropriate
• Works with normal saline or your preferred cleanser to dramatically speed up and augment wound bed preparation
• Easy to use
Debrisoft® Pad and Debrisoft® Lolly are indicated for rapid, atraumatic wound bed preparation including removal of necrosis, slough, biofilm, debris, and keratosis from wounds and surrounding skin. The handle of Debrisoft® Lolly allows debridement of undermined and hard-to-reach areas.
Always hydrate Debrisoft® with saline solution before use. Don't leave Debrisoft® products on the wound, as they are not wound dressings. Do not cut the product. Discard device after use.
No adverse effects or reactions have been reported.
No storage restrictions.
|Customized to order|
|Requires access to suction|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Thoroughly moisten the filament pile with your choice of cleansing solution. Apply Debrisoft® to the wound or skin using firm pressure and a combination of circular motion and long strokes to see first visible results in 2 to 4 minutes.
Millions of angled, soft, polyester fibers firmly bound in a knitted pad with polyacrylate backing and sewn edges.
L&R USA, Inc. (L&R) is part of a leading global medical device company, which has been delivering high-quality health care products for over 160 years. L&R USA, Inc. is dedicated to providing health care professionals product solutions in the treatment of wounds, edema, venous disease, and lymphedema to improve patient care and outcomes.