Debrisoft® monofilament products are highly effective and virtually painless wound bed preparation devices that immediately produce visible results. Penetrates, disrupts, and detaches biofilm, slough, keratosis, and non-viable debris in both acute and chronic wounds, while protecting granulation tissue.
• Unlike microfiber gauze or non-woven pads, Debrisoft® fibers penetrate deep through biofilm and slough providing visible results in 2-4 minutes
• Construction provides built in safety and effectively lifts, binds, and removes slough and debris, including biofilm
• Protects new granulation tissue and epithelial cells in a virtually painless procedure
• Debrisoft® Lolly safely reaches deep into cavities and undermined areas where sharps instruments are not indicated or appropriate
• Works with normal saline or your preferred cleanser to dramatically speed up and augment wound bed preparation
• Easy to use
Debrisoft® Pad and Debrisoft® Lolly are indicated for rapid, atraumatic wound bed preparation including removal of necrosis, slough, biofilm, debris, and keratosis from wounds and surrounding skin. The handle of Debrisoft® Lolly allows debridement of undermined and hard-to-reach areas.
Always hydrate Debrisoft® with saline solution before use. Don't leave Debrisoft® products on the wound, as they are not wound dressings. Do not cut the product. Discard device after use.
No adverse effects or reactions have been reported.
No storage restrictions.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Thoroughly moisten the filament pile with your choice of cleansing solution. Apply Debrisoft® to the wound or skin using firm pressure and a combination of circular motion and long strokes to see first visible results in 2 to 4 minutes.
Millions of angled, soft, polyester fibers firmly bound in a knitted pad with polyacrylate backing and sewn edges.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.