DermaFilm™ is a family of hydrocolloid dressings that includes high density, thin and extra thin versions as well as shapes for sacrum, heel and elbow. Now also available in triangle and oval shapes.
• Impervious barrier to moisture, bacteria and contamination
• Mild adhesive surface area adheres to periwound skin but won't stick to wound bed
• Supports moist wound healing and autolytic debridement
• Provides thermal insulation and protection
• Not made with natural rubber latex
DermaFilm™ is indicated for use as a primary or secondary dressing for the management of low exuding, non-infected shallow wounds including partial-thickness and shallow full-thickness ulcers.
Not for use on infected wounds.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
DermaRite manufactures and markets high quality skin care and advanced wound care products, medical foods and hand hygiene products. DermaRite's portfolio of products and services provides caregivers with cost-effective, practical solutions.