DermaFilm™ is a family of hydrocolloid dressings that includes high density, thin and extra thin versions as well as shapes for sacrum, heel and elbow. Now also available in triangle and oval shapes.
• Impervious barrier to moisture, bacteria and contamination
• Mild adhesive surface area adheres to periwound skin but won't stick to wound bed
• Supports moist wound healing and autolytic debridement
• Provides thermal insulation and protection
• Not made with natural rubber latex
DermaFilm™ is indicated for use as a primary or secondary dressing for the management of low exuding, non-infected shallow wounds including partial-thickness and shallow full-thickness ulcers.
Not for use on infected wounds.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
DermaRite manufactures and markets high quality skin care and advanced wound care products and medical foods. DermaRite's portfolio of products and services provides caregivers with cost-effective, practical solutions.