DermaFilm™ is a family of hydrocolloid dressings that includes high density, thin, and extra thin versions as well as shapes for sacrum, heel, and elbow. Also available in triangle and oval shapes.
• Impervious barrier to moisture, bacteria, and contamination
• Mild adhesive surface area adheres to periwound skin but won't stick to wound bed
• Supports moist wound healing and autolytic debridement
• Provides thermal insulation and protection
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Remains permeable to moisture vapor
DermaFilm™ is indicated for use as a primary or secondary dressing for the management of low exuding, non-infected shallow wounds including partial-thickness and shallow full-thickness ulcers.
Not for use on infected wounds.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.