DermaGauze™ is a hydrogel impregnated sterile wound dressing. Provides a moist wound environment for healing. Assists in autolytic debridement.
• Donates moisture to provide an optimal moist wound environment for healing
• Assists in softening eschar and necrotic tissue
• Maintains a high moisture content
• Assists in autolytic debridement
• Non-adherent to tissue
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Convenient for gentle filling of dry to minimally exuding wounds
DermaGauze™ is a primary dressing that may be used for the management of acute or chronic partial- and full-thickness wounds that are dry or have minimal exudate.
Not for use on third-degree burns.
Store at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Partial- and Full-Thickness Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.