DermaGinate/Ag™ Calcium Alginate Dressing with Antibacterial Silver is for moderate to high exudating wounds. Restrains bacterial growth within the dressing to reduce the risk of infection.
• Absorbs moderate to heavy exudate
• Forms soothing gel-like consistency on contact with moisture
• Supports moist wound healing and autolytic debridement
• Conforms readily to wound bed
• Color won't mask exudate assessment
• Not made with natural rubber latex
DermaGinate/Ag™ Calcium Alginate Dressing with Antibacterial Silver is a topical wound dressing for moderately to highly exudating partial- to full-thickness wounds including pressure injuries, diabetic ulcers, post-operative wounds, trauma wounds, leg ulcers, grafts, and donor sites.
Do not use DermaGinate/Ag™ Calcium Alginate Dressing with Antibacterial Silver on persons with known sensitivity to silver. DermaGinate/Ag™ is not intended for use on third-degree burns.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
Graft and Donor Sites
Moderately to Heavily Draining Wounds
Partial- and Full-Thickness Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.