Dermanet® is a fine-mesh, polyethylene net wound dressing. May be coated with ointment for burns or used to line deep wounds for packing.
• Non-adherent wound contact layer dressing
• Ideal for lining deep wounds before the application of packing materials or under gauze
• Shields fragile granulation tissue from disturbance caused by secondary dressings
• May be used dry or coated with topical ointment
• Reduces trauma during wound dressing removal
• Available in sheets or rolls
Dermanet® is indicated for use on burns, graft sites, donor sites and granulating dermal ulcers. Can also be used to line deep wounds (e.g., pressure ulcers, open incisions, etc.) before packing the wound.
Dermanet® will not clean or debride (remove dead tissue) wounds because it is not adherent.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Skin Grafts or Donor Sites
Dermanet® should be carefully applied to fragile healing tissue (before or after any topical medications) then covered with the appropriate cover dressing. Or, as an alternative, medications can be applied directly to Dermanet® and then placed over the wound before the cover dressing. Line deep open wounds with Dermanet®, pack the wound with appropriate packing material, and then apply cover dressing. When it's time to change the dressing, Dermanet® can easily be lifted out of the wound.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.