Excilon® AMD™ Antimicrobial Drain and I.V. Dressings have a unique antiseptic impregnated to provide protection from infection growth both within and through the dressing. Product is gentle to normal skin flora.
• Effective against most organisms
• Limits cross-contamination
• Prevents infections from growing and spreading in the dressing
• Minimizes infection exposure from strikethrough
• Reduces the risk of hospital acquired infection
Excilon® AMD™ Antimicrobial Drain and I.V. Dressings are intended for use as a primary dressing around drains, IV sites and tracheotomies.
Dakin's Solution cleanser may inactivate PHMB. This will reduce dressing efficacy but should not be dangerous to patient health.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.