HARTMANN FourPress® Multi-Layer Compression Bandage System is a 4-layer compression system consisting of padding, crepe, compression, and cohesive bandage layers. The 4 layers work together in providing sustained compression for up to 7 days.
• Consists of a cotton padding layer, short stretch layer, high stretch layer, and cohesive wrap
• Bandages work together to provide sustained compression for up to 7 days
• Easy to apply and secures without tape
• Produces sub-bandage pressure at the ankle in the 30mmHg-40mmHg range when the system is wrapped as indicated
• Not made with natural rubber latex
HARTMANN FourPress® Multi-Layer Compression Bandage System provides safe and effective compression therapy for the management of venous leg ulcers and related conditions.
Do not use HARTMANN FourPress® Multi-Layer Compression Bandage System if the patient's ankle-brachial index (ABI) is less than 0.8, or if arterial disease is suspected.
If the ankle circumference is less than 18cm (7(1/8)") before applying HARTMANN FourPress® Multi-Layer Compression Bandage System, pad the ankle and Achilles tendon prior to application of the compression layers.
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Reusable rigid garment|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Padding bandage layer, crepe bandage layer, compression bandage layer, cohesive bandage layer.
HARTMANN USA shares the 200-year legacy of the HARTMANN GROUP, an international health care solutions company that has made substantial medical advancements in wound care and skin health.