HydraLock SA™ is a non-adherent super absorbent gelling dressing with a waterproof backing. Rapidly absorbs wound exudate by wicking it into the super absorbent gelling polymer core.
• Super absorbent gelling core traps and holds exudate
• Non-adherent contact surface won't stick to wounds
• Waterproof backing prevents strikethrough
• Assists with moist wound healing and autolysis
• Minimizes the risk of maceration for moderate to highly exuding wounds
• Supports formation of granulation tissue and epithelialization
HydraLock SA™ is indicated for the management of moderate to heavily exuding partial- to full-thickness wounds, including: pressure injuries, leg injuries, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, traumatic wounds, graft and donor sites, lacerations, and abrasions.
Not for use on individuals who may be sensitive or allergic to the dressing and its components.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
Graft and Donor Sites
Lacerations and Abrasions
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.