HydraLock SA™ is a non-adherent super absorbent gelling dressing with a waterproof backing. Rapidly absorbs wound exudate by wicking it into the super absorbent gelling polymer core.
• Super absorbent gelling core traps and holds exudate
• Non-adherent contact surface won't stick to wounds
• Waterproof backing prevents strikethrough
• Assists with moist wound healing and autolysis
• Minimizes the risk of maceration for moderate to highly exuding wounds
• Supports formation of granulation tissue and epithelialization
HydraLock SA™ is indicated for the management of moderate to heavily exudating partial- to full-thickness wounds, including: pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, traumatic wounds, graft and donor sites, lacerations and abrasions.
Not for use on individuals who may be sensitive or allergic to the dressing and its components.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Graft and Donor Sites
Lacerations and Abrasions
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
DermaRite manufactures and markets high quality skin care and advanced wound care products, medical foods and hand hygiene products. DermaRite's portfolio of products and services provides caregivers with cost-effective, practical solutions.