HydraLock SA™ is a non-adherent super absorbent gelling dressing with a waterproof backing. Rapidly absorbs wound exudate by wicking it into the super absorbent gelling polymer core.
• Super absorbent gelling core traps and holds exudate
• Non-adherent contact surface won't stick to wounds
• Waterproof backing prevents strikethrough
• Assists with moist wound healing and autolysis
• Minimizes the risk of maceration for moderate to highly exuding wounds
• Supports formation of granulation tissue and epithelialization
HydraLock SA™ is indicated for the management of moderate to heavily exudating partial- to full-thickness wounds, including: pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, traumatic wounds, graft and donor sites, lacerations and abrasions.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
DermaRite manufactures and markets high quality skin care and advanced wound care products and medical foods. DermaRite's portfolio of products and services provides caregivers with cost-effective, practical solutions.