Kerlix® AMD™ Antimicrobial Large Roll Dressing is impregnated with polyhexamethylene biguanide (PHMB) to provide an antimicrobial barrier to prevent microbial penetration and microbial growth within the dressing. Product is gentle to normal skin flora.
• Works as a contact kill and maintains log counts in the wound without negative impact to wound healing
• Prevents infections from growing and spreading in the dressing
• Effective against most organisms
• Limits cross-contamination
• Minimizes infection exposure from strikethrough
• Reduces risk of hospital-acquired infections
Kerlix® AMD™ Antimicrobial Large Roll Dressing is indicated for use as a primary dressing for exuding wounds, burns, as a cover for surgical wounds and to secure and prevent movement of primary dressings. Can also be used as a secondary dressing to prevent bacterial penetration through and bacterial growth within the dressing.
Dakin's Solution cleanser may inactivate PHMB. This will impact dressing efficacy but should not be dangerous to patient health.
No change to clinical protocol - use as you would a standard Kerlix® dressing.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.