Maiden Biosciences Topical Collagen Powder Dressings are absorbent type I microfibrillar bovine collagen dressings indicated for the management of moderate to heavily exuding acute and chronic wounds. Forms a gel on contact with exudate that provides intimate contact with the wound surface that helps to control minor bleeding, and provides a moist, physiologically favorable wound environment that encourages wound healing. Applied directly to the wound to act as a wound filler and to absorb exudate and exudate components that may impair wound healing.
• Forms a gel on contact with wound exudate, providing intimate contact with the wound surface that helps control minor bleeding, and provides a moist wound healing environment that encourages wound healing
• Applied directly to the wound to act as a wound filler
• Absorbs exudate components that may impair wound healing
Maiden Biosciences Topical Collagen Powder Dressing is indicated for the management of moderate to heavily exuding wounds and to control minor bleeding.
Maiden Biosciences Topical Collagen Powder Dressing may be used for the management of exuding wounds such as: pressure injuries, venous stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, acute wounds, e.g., trauma and surgical wounds and partial-thickness burns.
Maiden Biosciences Topical Collagen Powder Dressings should not be used on patients with known sensitivity or allergy to bovine collagen.
Maiden Biosciences Topical Collagen Powder Dressings is intended for topical use only. Avoid inhalation and eye contact.
For single use only. Do no reseal or re-sterilize. Discard open packaging and unused product per facility waste protocol.
Some reactions such as transitory pain, bleeding, blistering, swelling and redness have been reported in isolated cases using a similar product. If these conditions continue for more than three to five days, discontinue use of the product and notify physician.
Temperature limitations: Storage at ambient room temperature and keep dry. Sterile single use. Do not reuse.
Control minor bleeding
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Please use under the guidance of a health care professional.
Cleanse the wound following applicable wound bed preparation procedures and guidelines. Ensure the intact skin surrounding the wound is dry. Peel open Maiden Biosciences Topical Collagen Powder Dressing packet and apply sufficient powder to insure approximately (1/4)" depth of coverage of the wound bed. Do not overpack or compress powder to allow for expansion during absorption of wound exudate.
Choose and apply appropriate secondary dressing to secure and protect collagen powder placement.
Maiden Biosciences Topical Collagen Powder Dressing should be changed when fully saturated or according to facility change policy.
Remove secondary dressing. Gently remove collagen gel with moist wipe or irrigation with approved wound cleanser or saline. Perform wound cleansing and wound bed preparation per facility protocol. Dry surrounding intact skin. Reapply Maiden Biosciences Topical Collagen Powder Dressing. Cover with appropriate secondary dressing.
Cover with secondary dressing.
• All of these products are 100% bovine collagen, primarily Type I, certified BSE free, with no fillers.
• United States sourced, processed, packaged and sterilized.
• Produced under a FDA 510k, medical device. Prescription only.
• Manufactured in facilities certified in ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 13485:2016
• Assigned HCPCS reimbursement codes for Medicare/Medicaid issued from CMS (PDAC).
• Packaged in Tyvek® and poly, single use sterilized packaging.
• Five-year shelf life.
• Stamped with a lot number and expiry date.
Packaged in Tyvek® and poly, single use sterilized packaging.
Five-year shelf life.
Stamped with a lot number and expiry date.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.